Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cargo Collective

Thanks to my talented boyfriend I have professional looking photos and a temporary website to showcase my portfolio/ resume and grad- school statement of purpose! This is a fantastic site. It has helped me to look at my work in a different way and to feel proud of the work I've done.
Click here to view my Portfolio
After I get a bit more work done, I'm thinking I will get a permanent site for my work and perhaps try to get some commissions. In fact, I am proud to say that I have my first commissions right now. My very good friend Paul has asked that I make a set of plates for his mother so I am working on a set of six dinner sized plates in Floating Blue. They're due to be ready in approximately a month and a half- I wish I could produce faster results but with all the limitations in the studio this is what it has to be. Either way, it's a great opportunity. I was also commissioned to a do a mug for Reed's mom and I'm thrilled...hoping the commissions keep coming. It's very exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! WOW! Your ceramics are beautiful. I left you a message on your previous post. I would like to order a mug to drink in style.Have a good weekend! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make you a mug. What color and size do you like and I will make one to your liking!!

    ReplyDelete